- Monday 23th 2015: PROBIOX has signed an agreement with CDL Medical Laboratories, the leader in the industry of private laboratories in Quebec, to commercialize OxyScore™ in the Canadian market (see the press release).
- July 2012: The results of the clinical study run by Probiox to evaluate the effect of Transresveratrol phosphate and the Catechin-Rich Grape Seed Extract OMNIVIN 20R (two Ajinomoto-Omnichem products) on markers of oxidative stress and gene expression in adult obese subjects are now published in Annals of Nutrition & Metabolism (see the abscract). If you are interested, please ask for reprints to
- May 2011: Presentation of the paper entitled “PROTECTIVE EFFECT OF PROPILL, A QUERCETIN/ZINC-BASED FOOD SUPPLEMENT, ON ORAL CONTRACEPTION-INDUCED OXIDATIVE STRESS” during the oral session of the Luxembourgish Nutrition Conference (NULUX) held in Mondorf-les-Bains (Luxembourg) on May 9, 2011.
- March 2011: Best poster presentation awarded to PROBIOX at the European Nutraceutical Association (ENA) 7th annual congress, March 12th 2011. Professor Peter Prock, President of ENA, presented the poster award 2011 to Dr. De Groote, CSO of PROBIOX, for the presentation of the results of the clinical trial on ProPill, the specific nutraceutical product developed by PROBIOX to fight against oral contraception-induced oxidative stress.ENA abstract; ENA poster
- Janvier 2011: La holding Territoires et Croissance investit dans Probiox SA pour participer activement au développement de la société belge (voir la Press release)
- August 2009: A new scientific article by D. De Groote addressing the effects of Oral Contraception on Oxidative Stress published in the August 2009 issue of the Journal “Contraception”: Effect of oral contraception with ethinylestradiol and drospirenone on oxidative stress in women 18-35 years old (see the Abstract).
- October 2008: Professor Luc Montagnier, Member of the Probiox Board of Directors, is awarded the Medicine Noble Prize 2008.
- April 2006: Pasteur Cerba and Probiox are collaborating to optimize the biological assessment of oxidative stress in France.